Hiring now for a great company in the Roseville & Rocklin area- apply now!
- The Registered Dental Assistant supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment rooms, patients, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prophy teeth
- Instructs patients on oral hygiene
- Chart and treatment plan with doctor
- Sterilizes instruments
- Setup and prepares rooms for hygiene and treatment
- Take IO's
- California Registered Dental Assistant License
- CPR/BLS certification, X-Ray Certification, Coronal Polish Certification required.
- Sealant Certification preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic office equipment such as: computer, internet, email, copy and fax machines, and telephone.
Pay + Benefits:
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Full Time Hours + Weekly Pay
- Pediatric Dental Office
- Diverse + Professional Health Care Team.
- M-F Schedule
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.