***Medical Assistant or Phlebotomist Needed***
- Assists with patient follow-up visits by preparing the files, ensuring all data, forms and results are attached in the files.
- Perform phlebotomy
- May assist in the pharmacy and unpacking IP and taking stock.
- May assist with patient interviews to get more information.
- May be responsible for the overall site appearance, consumables and disposals (i.e., tidiness of patient areas, availability of consumables in the bathrooms as well as biomedical disposal arrangements).
- Fulfills all duties according to protocol, SOP/COP, ICH GCP and local regulations and reports any non-compliance.
- High School diploma or GED
- Medical Assisting degree or phlebotomy certificate
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.