Wilson Medical Center
The Medical Assistant works alongside and assists Providersin the treatment of patients, preparing and documenting information for thepatient’s visit including obtaining vitals, medical history and other pertinentinformation from the patient. Thisposition performs routine Clinic Office functions including paperwork, phones,and authorizations as needed.
Highschool diploma - Required
- Abilityto multi-task and prioritize
- Strongcommunication skills, both written and verbal
-Proficient with data entry and medical terminology
- 1-2year’s prior clinic experience preferred
- Abilityto maintain strict confidentiality
-Credentialed Medical Assistant (Certified or Registered)
- BLScertification required, or obtained during first week of hireLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.