Have you taken Anatomy & Physiology 1&2 and are looking to get your foot in the door into a health care administration company?
Our client, a national health care administration company is seeking candidates with a degree in Biology, Kinesiology, and Nutrition, Human Nutrition Science, Exercise Physiology, Gross Human Anatomy, or Organic Chemistry.
Contract to Hire
Medical QA Specialist
- Bachelors degree with course work in Anatomy & Physiology 1&2
- Under close supervision, performs a variety of activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes through the various training phases.
- Reviews and develops information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed.
- Tracks and controls non-conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals for clarification with Quality Specialist.
- Reviews final documentation for accuracy and obtains finalization from medical professionals.
- Provide quality assurance for general medical and specialty examination reports
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of medical reports
- Interface with physicians and health care extenders and provide case specific feedback as necessary
*Apply with a Microsoft Word copy of your resume*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.