Provide clinical dental services within the priorities of the YKHC Dental Department and assist in dental prevention and dental health education efforts in the surrounding villages.
- DDS or DMD degree from a dental school accredited by the commission of Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Interest in dental public health preferred.
- Current license to practice dentistry in the State of Alaska. Credentials necessary for appointment to the Medical and Dental Staff of the YKDR Hospital.
- Ability to supervise dental assistants’ chair side work and Dental Externs.
- Desire to work with and supervise Dental Health Aide Therapists (DHAT’s) and Dental Externs.
- Experience with dental telemedicine is a plus.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center