Hiring now for a great pediatric clinic based in Sacramento and surrounding areas! Apply now for a full time opportunity.
Position: Dental Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the doctor in procedures
- Operated x-ray equipment and takes x-rays
- Prophy teeth
- Instructs patients on oral hygiene
- Chart and treatment plan with doctor
- Sterilizes instruments
- Setup and prepares rooms for hygiene and treatment
- Take IO's
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Certification from a dental college; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
- 8-hour infection control certification
- BLS/CPR certification
- X-ray certification
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Bonus if bilingual Spanish
Locations Available: Arden, Lincoln, Natomas, Roseville, Yuba City & Vacaville
- Pediatric Dental Office
- Full Time Position, M-F
- Lots of growth opportunity
- Mostly back office duties, may occasionally work front office.
- $15-18/hour based on experience level
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.